RE: Vtr regional

To: "Darwin Brown" <dvbrown@digital.net>, "ronald babbitt" <rbtr3a@flintemc.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vtr regional
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:37:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
They both got my fair share of $$$$ last year and probably will again this
year.  It's great to be able to look over the items they bring along and
talk face to face with the representatives.  I was just starting on my TR6
and had only owned it about 2 weeks when I went to Lake City last year.  TRF
and Rimmer being at the show sure gave me a great start to getting it on the
road.

Ken Waringa
71 TR6 that's ready for the drive (I hope)