Email Reply

To: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>, List Administration <lists@autox.team.net>
Subject: Email Reply
From: Justin Paxton <justin@bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 14:56:25 -0700
Can anyone advise me on the "correct" method of replying to a listing on the
newsletter.  I don't want to clutter the page with a cut and pasted copy
repeat of the paragraph I am responding to.  I don't understand the process
of how these emails are grouped.  Is it by the "subject" line.  How long do
the emails stay there before they are purged?  How do it know?
THX: JP
'59 TR3A TS40984 "Parts All Over The House"