SUMMARY: Emergency

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: SUMMARY: Emergency
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:25:43 -0700
At 7:29 AM -0700 10/23/00, Bill & Skip Pugh wrote:
Casper (TR3), died abruptly yesterday, major fuel flow problem, don't
know yet if it was fuel pump, clogged filter or line

Many Thanks to TeriAnn, Joe Curry, Fred Thomas, Steven  Newell, for
all your sage advice.
        Turns out TeriAnn hit it right on the head, Good Fuel Pump,
Bad Clogged fuel line...somewhere back from the pump to the tank. Now
all I have to worry about is What Clogged it, and will it happen
again??  Guess I will add a can of compressed air to my emergency kit.

Thanks again for your help
--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily