Ball Joint Fit

To: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ball Joint Fit
From: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2000 22:14:19 -0700
OK guys.  Help me here.  Got the fulcrum pin installed with the new poly
bushings together.  Got the upper control arms with the spacer all lined up.
But I can NOT for the life of me get the new ball joint in.  It's got those
little teeth that just refuse to go in the freekin hole.  I tried to "draw"
it in the hole, but all I succeeded in doing is ripping the threads out of
the castellated nut.  Anybody got a "trick".  Should I go get my single jack
and start wailing on it.  I'm REAL good at POUNDING.  It's just the ball
joints were kinda expensive and I don't want to ruin them.
THX: JP
''59 TR3A TS40984  "Parts All Over The House"