Long range planner

To: jmerone@rocketmail.com
Subject: Long range planner
From: "Dennis N Culligan/Sterling Forest/IBM" <dncullig@us.ibm.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 15:38:56 -040010/27/2000 03:38:58 PM
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Joe Merone wrote:
>At this time last year we knew where the following TWO
>years worth of VTR conventions were to be held
>(Portland OR and Breckenridge CO).

>Any rumors about 2002?

   I'm sure Andy Mace (and possibly others) will correct me
if I'm wrong, but I think the site of the 2001 event kind of
"slipped out" a tad early last year, so I'd be suprised to
hear about 2002 right away.  The "official" announcement has
usually come at the preceeding years' convention.

Dennis Culligan / 1976 TR6 CF57948U - TR6IUMPH / Highland,NY/
                              DNCULLIG@US.IBM.COM
(trying to convice my wife that towing a TR6 to Colorado next year is a
viable 25th Anniversary vacation (but losing the argument at this
point...)).