Re: Long range planner

To: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Long range planner
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:09:22 -0700
Cc: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dave,
I'd volunteer, but considering the messages I got when I asked if anyone wanted
to take the southern route through Arizona to the
Portland VTR, i'm afraid that either nobody would come or I'd be run out of
town on a rail!

Maybe if we had it in January, everybody could dig their TR's out of the snow
covered storage units and drive them down to where it is
WARM!!!

Joe