Re: Long range planner

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Long range planner
From: David Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 12:41:12 -0400
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com> charset=ISO-8859-1
Message text written by Joe Curry
>I'd volunteer, but considering the messages I got when I asked if anyone
wanted to take the southern route through Arizona to the
Portland VTR, i'm afraid that either nobody would come or I'd be run out of
town on a rail!

Maybe if we had it in January, everybody could dig their TR's out of the
snow covered storage units and drive them down to where it is
WARM!!!
<

Maybe if you do it in Page, AZ.  It's cooler up in the mountains.

Forget January.  Look at all the grief Colorado is getting for LATE August.

Dave