Re: Zs shaft bushings

To: LaJoMor@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Zs shaft bushings
From: CarlSereda@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 19:12:09 EDT

In a message dated 10/27/00 15:53:27, LaJoMor writes:

>Carl...how about some important info on Mr. Curto...like address, phone
>number, yadda yadda yadda. Sounds like he knows what he is doing...others
>might need him!
>Larry

OK Larry - here's the yaddayadda from 1998 Hemmings advertisement for Joe
Curto, Inc. for (I.M.O.) very good carb repairs..

JOE CURTO, INC.
S.U. & Stromberg Carburetor Parts and Restoration (21years experience)
Largest stock of new and used SU parts this side of England!
Manufacturer of high quality throttle shafts - 'one stop' for all your carb
needs.
other services include; water pump overhaul/camshaft reprofiling/trafficator
parts&service/general component repair Lucas, Girling, Lockheed parts
supplied.
22-09-126th Street
College Point, NY 11356
phone (718) 762-SUSU
fax  (718) 762-6287

N.F.I. - just a very satisfied customer - in California no less
Carl
'63 TR4 since '74