Re: TR3 Stop light switch

To: "Musson, Carl" <musson@chekhov.arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: TR3 Stop light switch
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2000 14:45:37 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
I am trying to get my TR4's brake lights to work. Is this switch the same
one that controls the brake lights? I am used to my 60's GM vehicles, where
the brake light switch is mounted behind the brake pedal and switches the
brake lights off and on.

The ironic thing for me is that yesterday I had brake lights, today I do
not...

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Gary
CT 3795 LO