RE: Post:What Happins If

To: mporter@home.com, triumphs@autox.team.net, RDDEll@mindspring.com
Subject: RE: Post:What Happins If
From: "Sherman D. Taffel" <staffel@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 00:58:31 +0000
Mi Michael

You have summed it up well, and as some of my previous posts in this
artery will concur, we fully agree that the comraderie, respect and
mutual support is the essence of our participation in the electronic link.

BTW, my TR4's first journey from Oklahoma years ago (story in the
archives) was to New Mexico, a State of mind as well as a poltical
jurisdiction I truly love - the people, the places, the legacy, the
heritage - like our TR4's.

Next time I'm in  New Mexico, I want to share a smile!

Happy Tumbleweed-ing!!

Sherman

Sherman D. Taffel
Columbia, MD