Re: OD Wiring and Leaky SU

Subject: Re: OD Wiring and Leaky SU
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 20:24:54 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Dan :

I believe those connections are correct for a TR4, but on a TR3, W1 is
connected to the feed side (white wire) of the starter switch on the
dash, and C1 is connected to the feed side (brown with white wire) of
the ammeter.

James :

Dan is correct, the information I sent you (off-list) was wrong in that
the operating switch is between the relay and the transmission switches,
instead of between the relay and the starter switch as I said.

Randall
59 TR3A daily driver TS39781LO