Re: Re: How many cars...was All Triumphs are Creat..(long, non tech, ve

To: hartw@plastekgroup.com, owner-triumphs@autox.team.net, twakeman@cruzers.com
Subject: Re: Re: How many cars...was All Triumphs are Creat..(long, non tech, very little LBC)
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 23:48:25 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net, Albert.Hart@trans.ge.com

In a message dated 10/31/0 6:49:38 AM, hartw@PLASTEKGROUP.COM wrote:

<<True, he'd get into a lot of trouble if he brought another woman home. But
acquiring cars have actually brought us closer together.>>

I gotta agree with you there, when I was married my wife wouldn't think of
working on a car, that is until I bought a 71 Dodge Challenger which she
immediately fell in love with.  I had to assist her with a few things and
give her some instructions but she reupholstered the interior in a color she
liked, redid all four brakes (four wheel drums at that), removed/reinstalled
the carb (but I rebuilt is while she watched, didn't feel like trying that),
she reconnected everything with no problems.  The only downside was trying to
get time behind the wheel, if I was lucky I got an hour or two a week but it
was nice just being the passenger.

        Michael