Re: Quality back in 78 (or later) Not LBC content

To: "Davies William-qswi646" <William.M.Davies@motorola.com>
Subject: Re: Quality back in 78 (or later) Not LBC content
From: "Gary Allgood" <leyte@lvs.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2001 08:20:37 -0600
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
In 1980, I purchased a 1966 Impala SS from the original owner. It was like
new, and he said it had never had anything done except general maintenance.
My brother being a GM mechanic validated the car was worthy of his little
brother owning, and I of course paid for it. I owned that car for close to
12 years, and decided to paint it. After stripping the body to bare metal I
found the lead seams on the roof to have a few layers of bondo smoothing out
the lead filler. That was the only place I found bondo but thought it was
worth mentioning.

Gary

Gary Allgood
TR4 CT/3795-LO