Re: TR 4 Bumper Bar Questions

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR 4 Bumper Bar Questions
From: Susan Tucker <sltucker1@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 10:30:35 -0500
> A recent post of photos of Susan Tucker's TR 4
>shows the same bar installed on her car.

Howdy all,

A couple of responses to my web page post commented that the bumper bar is
"fairly rare."  I have not seen one of those other than the one that is on
my car.  So how "rare" are they?  Were they an original option or an
aftermarket addition?  The picture that Gerald is refering to is on my web
page at <http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/>.  Just go to the "Triumph
TR4" page under the "Our Other Toys" on the navigation frame.

Thanks,
Susan
***new web site http://home.earthlink.net/~sltucker1/ ***
"Life is not important except in its impact on the lives of others.
The feeling that an individual who is committed and will persevere, can
make a difference."     - Rachel Robinson