Re: Auto body 101

To: "Richard R Olson" <Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov>
Subject: Re: Auto body 101
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:11:47 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Rich, we have 3 of these schools in the 3 counties around me, I have spoken
at 2 of them and displayed my cars and tell what I do, lots of fun, I have
also posted on the net some time back about listers taking advantage of
these schools, who has more pride in their cars than todays youth. When I
spoke at the local senior high school I started out with "Hi I belong to 3
different gangs" eyes light up attention is captured, and then I speak of
VTR & TRA, glad you found out about them.  "FT"