Re: Choke cable

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Choke cable
From: Dietmar Schlei <dschlei@pressenter.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 17:52:49 -0600
John

I had the same problem with my TR4 odometer.  I solved the problem with
good cleaning of the system.  I took the thing appart, blew it out with a
computer air can, sprayed citrus cleaner into it, blew it out again, and so
forth... for about 5 times.  Following this I sprayed FDA grade (allowed in
food processing equipment because of its purity) silicon oil into the whole
system and it works like a charm now.

Good luck