Re: Tach Rehab

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tach Rehab
From: Dietmar Schlei <dschlei@pressenter.com>
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 09:08:00 -0600
Once the cleaner is dry and all debries are removed (that is the reason why
I used the computer air cans (not really air but CO2 that contains no
moisture) to make sure that all cleaner and dirt is removed.  No paint will
stick once the silicon is on.  But neither of these substances will do any
harm to solvent based paints, soot based paints, like the ones used in low
cost silk screen printing will be destroyed by the cleaner. This is not a
problem for these cases since they had only solvent based paints in the
days when our cars were made.

Dietmar