Re: Tach Rehab

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tach Rehab
From: Geo Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 18:05:33 -0700
I'm not familiar with the lube mentioned but I would be generally wary of
introducing an oil into the works.  Oil can capture dust and may affect the free
movement of the drag cup.

I'm also unfamiliar with citrus cleaner but know that the numbers on my odometer
were painted on with a very fragile paint.  (The good news was that it was very
easy to repaint the numbers).

Glad these worked for you but just saying that many light oils and general
purpose cleaners can create problems in this rather delicate instrument.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A