Re: Fwd: Triumph parts needed.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fwd: Triumph parts needed.
From: Dave Quirt <quirt@sk.sympatico.ca>
Date: Mon, 05 Feb 2001 18:51:25 -0600
Lord - more fairy tales being propagated!! Greg is right, but the other
comment is BS.

The mainshafts are different lengths (with the OD shaft being SHORTER
than the non-OD shaft), the OD plus adapter plate replaces the tailcase,
and the top cover has the lock-out switches. The main cases are the same
for OD and non-OD. Cheeeeez.

Dave Q.
TR3A w/ OD
(plus several TR4s w/ and w/o OD over the years)