Fwd: Re: Triumph parts needed.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Re: Triumph parts needed.
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 19:25:41 -0800
Hi Listers, thought I would share a little Triumph nostalgia with
you, when I was racing in Tennessee, John (the author of below) was
racing in Canada, we met at Moffett Field where he was a Canadian
exchange officer an ex-Argus pilot which explains the Argus
reference.  Brings back many great memories to me.

--
Bill Pugh
aka Wily