Re: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING

To: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: 6 Cylinder Valve Cover Gasket - PRICING
From: Dave Crane <davesplace@ncol.net>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:42:38 -0500
Cc: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Justin, Very nicely said!  There seem to be a lot of very nice people
on this list, however , a lot of them have no concept of the amount of
labor , cost or effort that goes into many of these projects. Many
also do not remember the days when even some of the most common items
were not available do to being out of production and there weren't
even any inferior after market items available to help. This is a
declining market, and to be putting forth this effort with that
realization is to be commended.  Charge what you need to make the
venture worth doing. Those who realize the value will buy. Those who
don't wouldn't have bought anyway unless you gotten close to giving
them away.  Good luck in this endeavor.  Dave