re: New gauge faces available ?

To: pleask@mailhost.wlc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: New gauge faces available ?
From: HAMILTON DOUG <douglasehamilton@home.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2001 09:37:56 -0700
Pat,
Here is a trick I was shown when I was restoring my Corvair.
1. you photocopy the gauge face and enlarge it as much as posible on the
photocopier.
2. Touch up any imperfections on the enlarged photocopy.
3. Copy the touched up image back to original size, this can be done on
paper or self adhesive white film.
4. Trim to fit and glue the copy on to your gauge face.

If I remember correctly there is a rim on the gauge face of the TR3
small gauges so this may or may not work but could be worth a try.

Doug Hamilton
1960 TR3A Sebring White