Re: TR-6 Seat foam Kit

To: pbitton@axess.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR-6 Seat foam Kit
From: Chip19474@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:40:03 EST
In a message dated 01-02-02 19:51:10 EST, pbitton@axess.com writes:

<< Can someone tell me how hard it is to replace the seat foams? I also
noticed
 that the hardware was kinda tired. Does the kit come with the hardware? >>

Patrick,

I'll be tackling the seat rebuild task on my 6 soon and will let you know how
it went.

My seat foam kit didn't come with hardware - just the foam pieces.  I think
the clips, etc have to be ordered separately.

Good luck,

Chip Krout
'76 TR6 CF57822U (chassis finished - busy grinding & sanding the body - check
out my progress by visiting
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumIndex?u=1270980)
'70 Spit Mk3  FDU78512L (tucked away for a long winter's nap)