Re: Engine Design Theory: Mutli-Plane Cranks

To: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Design Theory: Mutli-Plane Cranks
From: Tim Psensky <spit71fire@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 09:50:24 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Don't forget, these engines are 4 stroke machines (the
crank makes two full revoltions for each cylinder to
fire once.)  on a four cylinder engine, all the
journals are in the same plane.  A water wheel would
be akin to a two stroke engine (each cylinder fires
once each revolution.)

Tim

http://auctions.yahoo.com/