Re: LBC Philantropy/Club Legacy

To: "William Hook" <wghook@earthlink.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: LBC Philantropy/Club Legacy
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 17:57:10 -0500
2. Hold occasional meetings or tech sessions at Voc Ed or local CCs with
students and staff to show off the cars.

4. Buy special equipment for a local VocEd or CC program?

What better way to promote our hobby than through the youth, your local
school would be most happy to have your club involved, if only we could get
more clubs to become involved with todays youth or school programs, lots of
fun, lots of satisfaction. . # 2 or # 4, would be great.  "FT"