Tell Me I'm Nuts

To: "triumphs list" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tell Me I'm Nuts
From: "Jerry Oliver" <slantws@home.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2001 14:50:32 -0800
Hi there
Okay, as a possibly useless discussion, what does everybody (anybody) think
of this idea; Combining a Jaguar 6 cylinder engine and a TR4A? Why am I
thinking this? Well, I have a complete Jaguar 3.8L engine (about 240HP). I
have a RHD rolling TR4A solid axle chassis. And I have a complete unrestored
TR4A with all the sheet metal etc. Now maybe I wouldn't sacrifice the
unrestored TR4A, but I could use it for fitting purposes and go out and find
a beater TR4A to use. I have enough decent sheet metal left over from prior
restorations. Leaving it RHD might make it more difficult, but more fun??
So, tell me I'm nuts and it won't fit.
Jerry Oliver
Olympia, WA
66 TR4A