re: tell me I'm nuts

To: "Triumphs" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: tell me I'm nuts
From: "Dave Brackin" <dbrackin@charter.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2001 12:42:17 -0500
Phil,
before you get too disheartened by the comments from the listerati take a
look at the attached link.  Use the navigation bar to cruse through a half
dozen AH Sprites with 'larger than normal' power plants.  One has a Jag
engine.  If a six cyl jag engine will fit into a sprite and handle well
enough for the owner to consider road racing I don't think you will have too
much trouble with the TR4.  I'm thinking "FRANKENFOUR" might be a good name
for the project.

Let the games begin!

http://www.gerardsgarage.com/FS_Garage.htm

Click on the link then:

Click on "Friends Cars" in the left margin

Click on "Rare and unique Spridgets" to the left of the thumbnails

Click on "Hot Rod Healeys" to the left of the yellow sprite thumbnail in the
lower section of the screen

You can scroll through several cars using the small button bar in each
window

Dave Brackin