Re: crankshaft "overlap"

Subject: Re: crankshaft "overlap"
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 07:39:26 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
For those who are interested, the link to Teri-Ann's page with Kas'
comment (last paragraph) is :
http://www.cruzers.com/~twakeman/TR/Net_TRcranks.htm

I don't know what Kas is referring to, except that it must be a
mechanical feature of the crank, as opposed to a timing feature like
camshaft overlap.

Randall