Re: leaking pinion seal

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: leaking pinion seal
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2001 09:22:43 -0800
Justin's problem may be caused by oil leaking along the gap in the pinion to
hub splines. I don't know if the workshop manual offers any guidance on how
to avoid this. Lightly coating the splines with gasket sealer may help, but
it would probably be too thick to properly do the job. Any suggestions?

Stephen