Re: Spitfire U-Joints

To: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Spitfire U-Joints
From: Justin Paxton <justin@Bexel.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 11:03:21 -0800
Cc: Triumph Newsletter <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Wayne <trnut@aol.com>, Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
The CV style has some "slide" forward and back.  If I weld a yolk on the
end, won't I lose that?  It seems like I would need it.  Maybe not.  Advice?
Anybody got an old drive shaft like the one Joe describes they would be
willing to part with.  The condition of the u-joints are not important as I
already purchased new ones from VB.
THX:JP
76 Spitfire  59 TR3A TS40984  "Parts All Over The House"