Re: Rear Hub and Drive Shaft

To: "Dan H. Detweiler" <dandet@alltel.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Hub and Drive Shaft
From: "Bryce Milton" <Bryce@Milton.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 18:56:36 -0800
    I did this myself for the first time the other weekend and had the same
problem - You're right, you do pull it out and away from the differential
gearbox.  One of mine came out as easy as you could please, but for the
other I actually had to bolt a wheel back onto the hub to give my pulling
and tugging some leverage in order to budge the hub from the boss housing.
Worked well enough for me, maybe one of the pros will have a slicker
solution.

-Bryce