Weber downdrafts on TR6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Weber downdrafts on TR6
From: Rob Pennington <robp@ncsa.uiuc.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 07:02:21 -0800
I have a pair of weber downdrafts to go onto my TR6 when the weather warms
up here in the midwest and I can tinker with it again.  I've been thinking
about what to do with the vacuum line to the distributor from the rear
carb.  I have the stock ZS carbs on it now and I hadn't realized that this
was the way the vacuum retard works on this setup.

Does anyone have suggestions on what to do with the vacuum line and the
distributor with this type of setup?

Rob
74 TR6 daily driver (except in the salt/snow!)