TR6 - Costs for complete interior change?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 - Costs for complete interior change?
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 15:15:23 -0500
     [I haven't received a digest since Friday, so I don't know if this
     will go anywhere]

     Listers,

     I'm planning to change the interior of my '72 TR6 from black to new
     tan/light tan/biscuit (pick one).  Comparing Moss' US catalog and
     the Prestige UK web site, there looks like a $600US difference for
     the same pieces (seat covers, carpets, interior panels, cloth top
     and top boot).  Anyone know if there are proportional differences
     in quality?

     I don't have TRF's current price list, but will consider them too
     since (aside from the backorders), I am pleased with their quality
     and prices.

     Also, I'm finishing the bodywork and will be repainting over the
     Sienna with "blue".

     Can anyone provide the color name for the blue TRs on the cover of
     Moss' catalog.  Royal?, Sapphire?, Delft?  They're all the dark
     blues, right?  The old DuPont chart wasn't much help because all
     the blues look black on my screen.

     Thanks,
     Rick