Radio

To: CC50506@aol.com
Subject: Radio
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 16:28:52 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Steve

I just went through what you are talking about, but I PURCHASED another dash
support for my '74 TR6. It was already cut, but not big enough for my radio
by it's previous owner so the price to me was very attractive. I bought a
radio at BestBuy and let them cut the dash support, they had a free
installation deal that weekend. They said even with the equipment that they
use, the TR6 dash support was difficult to cut.

So now with a new radio and CD player, I can hear the tunes and cover up the
other noises from the TR6. It was a great improvement and the installation
was very neat.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register