Re: Radio

To: Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca, CC50506@aol.com
Subject: Re: Radio
From: KMNTR6@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 23:38:45 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Frank

I used the factory mount up front (with I think 3 1/2" speakers) and in the
rear I bought a pair of Pioneer 5 1/2" speakers in a black plastic shelf
mount that was designed for sedans. I put these speakers under the back of
the TR6's seats. There was NO installation necessary. They fit perfectly and
they are almost impossible to see.  I ran the wires under the carpets. They
sound great with my new modern CDplayer/Stereo combo... but I have the
hardtop on now. I wonder how they'll sound this summer with the top down?? I
don't know but I can't wait to find out.

Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
'74 TR6
'57 TR3 (no radio)