RE: Radio

To: KMNTR6@aol.com, CC50506@aol.com
Subject: RE: Radio
From: "Boothroyd, Frank" <Frank.Boothroyd@northatlantic.nf.ca>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2001 19:41:31 -0330
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
-----Original Message-----
From: KMNTR6@aol.com [mailto:KMNTR6@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, February 12, 2001 5:59 PM
To: CC50506@aol.com
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Radio

(snip)

So now with a new radio and CD player, I can hear the tunes and cover up the

other noises from the TR6. It was a great improvement and the installation
was very neat.

Later
Ken Nachman
Richmond Triumph Register
'74 TR6
'57 TR3 (no radio)

Ken - where did you put the speakers?  Two down there near the tranny?  And
another two somwhere?  I'm trying to figure out the best spot for speakers
in my TR6.  I haven't bought them yet, but am thinking about flush mounting
a couple in the traditional spots (tranny) and another couple of... what are
they called?  "Box mounted" maybe?  Anyway, they'd go somewhere behind the
seats.  I only have a simple little radio/cassette from Walmart - but would
like to hear it nonetheless.

Thanks for any input (ha ha - that's a stereo pun) you or others might have.
Cheers,
Frank
'73 TR6 still in pieces.