fan

To: vafred@erols.com, "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: fan
From: Bob Greene <rgreene@whoi.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 16:15:15 -0500
Hi Fred:
        Did I miss something here? Is this modern pump also available for the
TR6? If so, where? & what part #?
        I was looking to improve the cooling on my 6. Any info would be great!
I was going to go electric pusher. But would be interested in a improved
pump instead.
        Thanks
        Bob Greene
Brian, I know we have talked about this many times, no need for a
conversion
fan of any type if you go with the modern water pump, you just have no
idea
what this impeller does, my car will not even reach normal with a
thermostat
installed, and this still leaves your engine bay looking stock, I
believe
the more modifications you make the more problems down the road you may
be
adding. just my .0002 "FT"

[demime 0.97c removed an attachment of type text/x-vcard which had a name of
rgreene.vcf]