Need alternative to Nosingers Instrument

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Need alternative to Nosingers Instrument
From: Gbouff1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 18:22:01 EST
First this is not intended as a vendor bash, Nosingers appears to be having
problems with getting good help/management.

I had ordered some chrome instrument bezels for my TR3A from Nosingers about
6 weeks ago.  They are supposedly in stock, I have made phone calls and sent
e-mails.  Every time the answer from Nosinger is that they have my order but
(prior to my latest phone call) they haven't had a chance to get it out for a
myriad of reasons.

Well, if it's not here by tomorrow, and someone on the list gives be an
alternative source, I will place my order with someone else.  I need to get
the chrome bezels in, so that I can continue to screw up the wiring of my new
harness.

Thanks for any info on alternative sources,

GAry Bouffard