TR3 Rotors

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Rotors
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2001 16:00:20 EST
If you have a need for TR3A front brake rotors.....

My blunder...your benefit.

I took a pair of rotors off of the shelf. One is .500 and is serviceable the
way it is, and the other one I had ground to .450.  (Minimum spec is .440)

I just went to install on my vintage TR4 racer and found that they are
TR3/early TR4 rotors.

They are 11.125 inches in diameter. Too big for my calipers.

I am going to order a pair of new TR4 rotors and will sell these.

$60 for the pair, plus shipping. Less than 33% of new.

Contact me off of list...first come.