59 TR parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: 59 TR parts
From: ARoman4047@aol.com
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 08:44:54 EST
Gentlepersons-
                      An elderly friend is moving to a retirement
community and we've been helping him clean out his house. In the
basement were a windscreen, with chrome fittings, but the rubber is
stiff(!) and cracked, an aluminum grill, and a steel dashboard.  All
from a '59 Triumph TR3...He'd like to sell them, as the original owner
of the TR is also long gone. Any offers and remember that I'll hafta
figure out shipping to where ever you are from where I am - East
Orange, NJ...Near Newark as a geographical reference point. The
windscreen is heavy already and boxing it to protect it will make it
even more so...

TIA
Tony in NJ
W.A.S.T.E.

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]