Re: Strange Triumph Owners >

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Strange Triumph Owners >
From: "J.H. Roulleaux" <Jean.Rouleaux@skynet.be>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 00:58:16 +0100
Hi Chris,
Not all Triumph owners or drivers are nice guys.The only thing I
would give to a stranger is free advise,after that he will have to prove
that is not trying to abuse my helping hands.Years ago I "borrowed"
some quite expensive parts to a chap to get his car going for a TR
Meeting and never got them back or replaced. A year later I heard
from a friend that the ba***rd had sold my parts.When I confronted
him with the facts he replied that I had given him the parts for free
and that the parts were still on his car.
The good thing, there are far more nice people and the bad apples
are rotting away very fast.
So keep your passion burning.
Jean