Special tools?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Special tools?
From: Steve Daniels <sdaniels@gorge.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 16:35:30 -0800
So I was down at the oil change place (the second one.  The first
one asked me if my TR6 was some kind of Dodge) and I wanted them
to drain and refill the transmission.  They couldn't do it
because the fill plug has a recessed square socket in it that is
too large for a 1/4" drive and too small for a 3/8" drive.

Is there a special tool for this plug, and if so, what is it
called and where do I get one?  I spoke with one old boy who said
I may have to make one myself out of some square stock.