Re: TR parts/service resources

Subject: Re: TR parts/service resources
From: Jim Davis <jh_davis@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 10:34:42 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Paul brings up an extremely valuable resource: Hemmings Motor News. I
have found more sources for my TR6 restoration needs in this publication
than anywhere else. Hemmings has 5 pages in the Feb. issue for Triumph
parts alone! You can find suppliers for wood dashes, tires, tops, seat
belts, brake lines, chrome plating, brake boosters and almost anything
else in Hemmings. While I subscribe, the ads don't change much from
month to month, so you only need to buy an issue a year to be informed.
If listers would pick up one of these publications and use it as a
resource, the repetitive questions (seeking info for suppliers and
services) that plague the lists would be diminished dramatically.
NFI, just a satisfied customer.
Jim Davis
Fortson, GA
CF38690UO