Du Page, Illinois Auto Jumble

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Du Page, Illinois Auto Jumble
From: N197TR4@cs.com
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2001 13:36:59 EST
Chicago area MG Club is having AutoJumble at DuPage Fair Grounds on the 25th
of February.

Yup, is a MG thing...but Triumph will be there. And Ted & Doris Schumacher
will there, but more than that, The Jack & Joe Show will be there. We rented
a space and it will be largely a Hospitality Suite for Triumph folks. We plan
to have some chairs and tables and Irv Korey's wife is going to make some
cookies.  Might have a little chip & dip, too.

We might have a few parts, but really dont want to mess with it....unless you
want something and we can bring it along...if it fits in 300ZX Rice Rocket.
Let me know. We have a pretty cache of TR3A/TR4 stuff and my son has some GT6
stuff he would like to get rid of.

If you have something to sell and it doesnt become a big nuisance, drop it
off at the booth with your name and price on it. The booth is paid for...just
ask about bringing it in.

We hope to be set up by 8:00AM and out of there by shortly after
noon...heading for California for badly needed sun!!!!

C'mon down!

Joe Alexander
Jack Drews
et. al.