RE: Strange Triumph Owners

To: "'Richard White'" <rlwhitetr3b@hotmail.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Strange Triumph Owners
From: Chris De Wet <DeWetC1@sapo.co.za>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 12:53:30 +0200
Cc: "'spitfires@autox.team.net'" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Thanks Rich . I agree .

The people on the list are great . Besides valuable advice , unexpected
Christmas cards and beautiful photographs , I've also received a few bits
and pieces for my TR 3 ! Most were free and there is no way I could express
my gratitude or appreciation . I can only say Thank You , and try to help
any Triumph owner , be it in S.A. or any other part of the world .

Parts are basically unobtainable in South Africa , and our extremely poor
economy won't allow the normal South African to purchase new or used parts
from overseas , so he's going to have a rough time finding what he need . I
won't help him again . Not even if he pays me ... unless he has an
acceptable excuse ( medical condition or personal problem ) for his rude
behaviour and apologises to me ( which I doubt since he has not contacted me
again ).

Kind regards .
Chris de Wet .
TSCC ( SA ) membership number : 356 .
'56 TR 3 ( TS 10795 ) + '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 ( FC 25680 ) .

PO Box 472 , Ifafi , 0260 , South Africa .
Telephone : 012-3398071 ( office ) or 012-2591129 ( home ) .
Cellphone : 083 9989744 .

Projects : '62 Herald 1200 Coupe , '65 Herald 12/50 ( convertible ) ,
'63 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '64 Spitfire 4 Mk 1 , '66 Spitfire 4 Mk 2 .