Re: Re TR4A Visors and parts advertised on list

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re TR4A Visors and parts advertised on list
From: CP25616@aol.com
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 13:36:56 EST
I cant let you decry an extremely efficient and usefull U.K. supplier of TR
parts like this. I have dealt with Carl Fitchett since he set up business
years ago and believe me if I did not get excellent service and advice I
would would be dealing somewhere else by now. TR Trader from Stockport,
Cheshire, England (00144 1614260050) is the business that Carl set up to look
after TR fanatics like me and I can honestly say we have never had a cross
word and I have always received courteous attention and parts delivered as
described. It looks like the age old scenario that one bad letter can spoil
twenty-five good ones!
Let me be the first to put things right!
This is an incident that should be sorted out between yourselves and not
plastered on a site like this one.
I do not have any connection with Carl, other than the fact that I and many,
many others are satisfied customers.
Alan Graham.
Scotland  U.K.