Re:Front End Rebuild Continues

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, alfords@seanet.com
Subject: Re:Front End Rebuild Continues
From: Richard.R.Olson@tc.faa.gov (Richard R Olson)
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 15:26:43 -0500
     I am also just about finished with the front end rebuild on my '72
     TR6.  Regarding the anti-sway bar removal: I removed the two lower
     bolts holding the radiator, removed the two upper nuts on either
     side of the radiator (loosen the other end of the brackets so they
     can swivel out of the way), and was able to nudge the bottom of the
     radiator enough to attack the anti-sway bar nuts without much
     difficulty.  No leaks, no messing with anti-freeze.

     Errr, haven't put it back together, yet, but it did come off okay.

     Rick Olson