Front End Rebuild Continues

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Front End Rebuild Continues
From: "Kim and Kelly Alford" <alfords@seanet.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 22:06:23 -0800
Thanks to everyone who replied to my question on best use of the spring
compressor on the front end rebuild of my TR6.  So far everything is going
pretty well, new springs, ball joints, bushings, bolts, calipers, shocks,
wheel bearings, and stainless steel brake lines, all in.  While I had
everything out of the wheel wells, I scraped out all the old paint and
undercoating and sprayed in all new rubberized undercoating in the wheel
wells.  This may sound like a dumb question, but is there an easy way of
removing the front sway bar "U" bolts without removing the radiator?  I
should probably have it boiled out anyway, but I had already replaced the
hoses last year when doing the water pump and thermostat and would rather
not risk damaging them taking the radiator back out.

Thanks,
Kelly D. Alford
71TR6
Shoreline, WA.