TR3 Stator Tube question and steering box question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3 Stator Tube question and steering box question
From: jgoulet@finning.ca
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 17:38:49 -0800
Warren
After asking many experts over the last 2 years the "stator tube question",
I have found that there is a distinctly unique answer for every single TR3
ever made.
Many kind and helpful people have offered assistance and I have been told
that I have the "correct components", yet they do not fit together (one
slide into the other) and the hub continues to revolve with the steering
wheel.  My suggestion is a direct replacement.  Warren, for your sake, I
hope that the experts prove me wrong.