Interesting item on eBay web site item#1410728094: Triumph Over Triumph

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Interesting item on eBay web site item#1410728094: Triumph Over Triumph Magazine Book TR3 TR4
From: bbrewer@lightspeed.net
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 05:54:21 PST
Selling my Triumph Over Triumph magazine collection on Ebay if any listers are
intersted.

     Bill Brewer
     Tehachapi, CA

Title of item:  Triumph Over Triumph Magazine Book TR3 TR4
Seller: bbrewer@lightspeed.net
Starts: Feb-16-01 18:10:50 PST
Ends:   Feb-26-01 18:10:50 PST
Price:  Currently $52.00
To bid on the item, go to:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1410728094

Item Description:
              Triumph Over Triumph Magazines, starting with April/May 1997 and
ending at Feb/march 99. I think that these are all the issues published of this
short lived high quality magazine. There may have been one or two issues
published after my subscription ran out. All issues are in very good used
condition. The editor of this magazine was Paul Richardson, son of TR2 designer
Ken Richardson. 11 issues total. The issues are April/May 1997,June/July
1997,August/September 1997, October/November 1997, December/January 1998,
February/March 1998,April/May 1998, June/July 1998, August/September 1998,
October/November 1998, February/March 1999. I guess that I am missing the
December/January 1999 issue, but I am not sure that one was published. They are
delightful reading. Buyer pays actual packing and shipping costs, although I'll
try to find a box myself. I prefer bank draft or MO, but am starting to use
PayPal.
                                   Click to Enlarge
            Register Now with Andale!

        Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at
http://www.ebay.com